Friday, June 15, 2007

Now it's time to say goodbye...














Where did the time go? There we all are,(Kloe and other exchange students) dancing at one of our favorite clubs. I feel like I just came to Turkey. Everything new, meeting all the other yobanci orenci(foreigner students) for the first time and now I am saying good bye. Exchanging emails and wondering who you will really keep in touch with. All my friends from U.S. are writing me "see you soon". I am in love with a Turk...what do I do about that? Wow life flies by! I guess just live in the now and enjoy as much as you can! I will always have a special place in my heart for Turkey and I know this isn't the end. I am excited though to see friends and family(of course). I miss food variety, sushi, blue water seafood, my mama's cooking, big fat Mexican burrito!!!!!! In my Turkish city variety is lacking for sure! I also miss Yoga and people to run with! Paths to run on and not getting stared at like a freak when you run by! OK that is it for now...I still have a month and a half.

1 comment:

kloeamongtheturks said...

Hi Sweet
It was great to get to know you better this semester. Your blog is great and I will definitely keep you linked to me.
I enjoyed working with you and would love to see your new stuff as you prepare for grad school. Please stay in touch!
And let me know how things work out with your lovely Turkish boy...
love
Kloe