Thursday, July 19, 2007

Big eggs and ham...things I miss...


















Beautiful fruit variety...


















Avocados...yes please!


















Prosciutto hanging everywhere...


















Little piggies in Spain...


















Actually, no I don't miss ostrich eggs because I have never had them...but thought this was a cool photo. I recently headed over to Barcelona and Madrid, Spain. These photos are from the open air market in the middle of Barcelona. You can find so much variety but for a pretty steep price. Since Turkey is a predominately Muslim country there isn't much demand for pork so it was a good treat. Also here in Turkey they have great beautiful fresh veggies but nothing tropical, no avocados, no limes, etc. I will be going back to America soon...to all it's choices????? Huh????

No comments: