Monday, December 10, 2007

Goodbye Pacific...














Goodbye San Diego. Why aren't you satisfying anymore? Time to move on. I will always love southern California. I will miss surfing the pacific with my girls. I will miss Mexican food, and warm weather. I will miss the aloe plants blooming and the big palm fr awns with their seeds. I will miss my nature walks any time of the year. All my amazing friends of course but I am out. Change is necessary. I will be back to Turkey by January...hello 2008.

3 comments:

kloeamongtheturks said...

Hi Sweet,
Good luck on your return. I'm envious, especially that you'll be living in Istanbul.
Keep in touch and keep on blogging!
love,
Kloe

Anonymous said...

Hello there friend. I didn't realize you were still keeping up with this. Good for you. I decided to have a look when I looked at mine. Your return really has me nostalgic for that place...not to mention the fact that I already miss you. Just know that I am so glad I met you & for the adventures we had. I hope there will be more in the future. See ya on skype!

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Laurie. I just wanted to let you know that i love reading your blog. I can relate to you 100%. I also am from Southern California (Malibu) and live in Marmaris, Turkey. There is not one American in site! It's fun to relate to you. Thanks for sharing.
Laurie