Monday, April 7, 2008

floaty not flighty?


















My sister told me before I left for Turkey the second time that I am floaty. My personality I guess. Not to be confused with flighty meaning spacey or ditzy. I think this was meant to be a compliment? I mean I handle what I need to though I do not always know what my next step might be. Normally I am confident that I will find that next step.

I just read the book Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I recommend it. She is funny especially if you are American. She termed this the great age of the spazzy free-for-alls. I got really nervous in the beginning that I might just be too much of a spazzy free-for-all. What do I do after I graduate? What is my next move? oh my gosh marriage...How do I feel about being connected to someone for the rest of my life?(smile)

What if? What if? What if?

I don't have a job blah blah blah? Question mark? question mark? question mark? I regained my confidence after finishing the book. I want a creative, flexible job...huh? This is a photo from our hot air balloon flight through the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia. Peaceful and serene at sunrise.

No comments: