Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby dear...



Here is our most recent ultrasound. I know it is a little small and hard to make out but it is real!!! We are having a baby oh my goodness! I am now at 16 weeks and showing just barely. Our good doctor, who speaks English very well thank goodness, says everything looks normal and healthy, inşallah! In the ultrasound we can see the heart beating, hands, feet, spine etc...good luck making it out.

Thanks to my friend Ayberk for the technical help in posting this!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Emily,

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and love the video of the ultra sound! I know that you are only 16 weeks along, but your little bundle of joy will be here before you know it :)

Michelle

Unknown said...

Hi em
i love the ultrasound of my first nephew or niece! how cute!
we really cant wait to see you! love u lots
maria

Your sister said...

You made me cry! I love you sister and Caglar!! Love you both so much

Aly said...

Ahh!! I can't believe it!! Can't wait to see you and your belly in May!! love you!!

liv said...

Em, What!!!!!!!!!oh my god im so happy for you guys!!!!!!love u!

Grandma USA said...

Em,
What can we say. Just can hardly wait to have you feel that baby move.
I could hear my own heartbeat when I saw baby dear's.
It will all go so fast and you should enjoy every minute. May in MN will be here soon too. I hope it quits snowing by then. Love, the MN Grandparents

Bree said...

Em, oh my god! That is so cool!
I can't wait to see you and your little belly:)
My guess is girl
Love you and miss you
tell Caglar I say hi
Love,
Bree