Thursday, May 14, 2009

My column...


















I recently received an opportunity to write a column for Didim/Altinkum's local English newspaper, Voices. I am excited to share my experiences with a wider audience and hope you enjoy...

A JOURNEY WITHIN, "THIS is the enduring story of an American woman’s temporary infatuation with Turkey that led to an enduring connection to this foreign land. Emily begins her trek from her Minnesota roots to the cusp of the Aegean Sea to Fevzı Paşa, near Akbük."

3 comments:

Verity said...

Fantastic! I'm sure you will have some great stories to tell!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! I've nominated you for the "Lemonade Award" for inspiring me and delighting me with your blog! Feel free to play along if you like :)Keryn

dothoin said...

hi just stumbled across your blog very good musings i have an apartment in didim for the last 5 years must pay your cafe a visit when im over in august where exactly is it? my apartment is just off ataturk boulevard behind carrefour supermarket