Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The light, Our light...



I love how photography allows you to capture and play with light so beautifully!



Maybe it's clique but she has been our light, our families have been through alot alot alot this past year. Her little presence helps us all remember that life goes on, is beautiful and there is so much to be curious about...

My sister-in-law's sister is relaying racing for cancer if you have a few dollars to spare...

Baby girl dipped her toes in the sea for the first time on her 8 month birthday...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos..Mavisu is gorgeous..

UNchecked other said...

You are a fantastic photographer; you capture the essence of your subject beautifully. I think it is because, judging from your posts, you see through the eyes of beauty and indeed, light.


On a personal note, my belated condolences on your dad's passing. My own da passed away in 2002, and not a day goes by that I don't think about him. I miss him most in the happy times and wish he could experience it with me.

But as Rumi wrote, "Nothing is truly gone. Everything comes back in another form." Just as your dad was a beacon of light for your family, so too is your little daughter. She is a candle's little flame for now, but in time, she will be an inextinguishable flame that will slowly guide you out of the dark tunnels of grief.

Elisa said...

I agree with both of your commentators. and your photography is beautiful. Am I seeing a new hobby developing? or have you been a photographer all along? either way lovely photos.

siobhan said...

She is gorgeous. I know what you mean about her being your light, no matter what life throws at you, you look at that little face and know you have been blessed

Anonymous said...

Hello,

As a Turkish living in San Diego for a long time, I found your story so heartwarming. I'm glad you are in Turkey and enjoying being there. May you and your family be happy.

All the best..