Wednesday, July 29, 2009

boat trips...













One thing I love about Turkey in the summer are the boat trips you can take. Turkey is in a unique geographic position where it is surrounded by three seas. Kara deniz(black sea to the north, Ege deniz(aegean sea) to the west and Ak Deniz (Mediterranean Sea) to the south. Most seaside cities have a daily boat trip or tons. The photo above was taken from the Polis Kamp beach in Didim and as you can see there are various sizes and adventures for your liking. Some are for relaxing, swimming, and site seeing others are loud party tours, others scuba diving and you can also rent private boats for a day or several days to tour the coasts. All depending from which city you start from. We have gone on ones before from Kaş, another in Fethiye.


















Most recently a scuba diving trip out of Bodrum.













My favorite are the wooden sail boats, pirate ships. My husband and I dream of having one...some day! Family- when you all come some day- it will happen we can rent one for a few days and sail around the coast. Also to "my girls" I plan to do this with you all some day too!


















My cute hubby getting ready for his first dive.


















Learning...













Beautiful secluded coastlines.


















Too pregnant to scuba dive but enjoying the ride.

No comments: