Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mehmet Ali...


















Seni seviyoruz!

Seni ozliyoruz!

My dear father-in-law passed on October 25th 2009. He had a long battle with lung cancer that had metastasized to his brain.

Thank you for your beautiful son!













Mavisu's two grandpa angels!

I am so glad they met and we all had a good time together before this craziness all happened!

As my mom pointed out...hopefully my dad and Ali are in heaven together playing Tavla(backgammon) where language is not a problem. Smiling down on us!

They will be missed everyday but thank you for your legacy!

We cherish the memories and thank you for what you left behind in us all!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Emily,

You and your family have been through so much recently, that words cannot express how sorry I am that you are going through all of this.

I hope your precious little baby offers you many smiles and lots of warmth during this time.

Thinking of you,
Michelle

Trinea said...

My love! I miss and think about you everyday. And as we both know they are angels watching out for us! Even me:) Thankfully! Misisng you and your mommy and little Mavi. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox Trinea

Anonymous said...

Emily so sorry for the loss of your father in law. How precious time is. Deepest sympathies...Keryn

Anonymous said...

Dear Author www.ohhhsweetturkey.com !
Bravo, is simply excellent phrase :)

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?