Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mercy home foundation...














One of my dearest friends, Trinea is doing a round the world trip. She has currently stopped off in India to work with a non-profit named Mercy Home Foundation who helps take care of women who would other wise have no where else to go. They all have some varying form of autism or other mental disorders but are basically all grouped together since they lack funding for doctors to diagnose let alone treat them.

They need basic necessities most of all and a place to feel safe, warm and home!!!

Please read more of Trinea's journey at http://itstrinea.com/ and donate whatever you can at mercy home foundation

The above photo is from when Trinea visited me in Turkey. We are standing in front of the Sultanahmet, Blue Mosque on a spring day.

We are lucky girls to have been born healthy and safe with loving families!

1 comment:

Trinea said...

My beautiful friend. I love you and miss you terribly. Wishing everyday you could be here with me. Your warm kind soul would do them just as much good as myself. Thank you for your support. I am so thankful to have you! xoxo