Sunday, April 1, 2007

Again the tea...














Warm, warm tea...and people. This is a tea dish. There are always suger cubes on it with a tiny spoon or stir stick. Tea is always served in a small glass that is curvy like a woman, small waist in the middle. I still find it interesting that there is no handle. I had to learn to drink it with out burning my fingers off...find the balance. Tea is always warm as are most of the people I have met here. Discussing it with other Turkish people they agree that Turkish people are warm(kind and open) unless you are not. If you are cold to them they will be very, very cold back. Let's be warm...shall we?

1 comment:

kloeamongtheturks said...

Nice photos and great way to talk about Turkey. I drink a lot of tea here too, but still prefer coffee... you can't take the SoCal out of me, no way, girl... Have you tried Cafe Dunyasi, relatively cheap capuccino (3YTL) plus chocolate!
Kloe