Monday, April 2, 2007

sugar sugar...dunna nanananana...


















oh hunny hunny...dunna nanananana...you are my candy girlll and you got me wanting you...So The Archies sang that song back in 1969(thank you google...I did not know that fact). This photo is just a portion from the gigantic sugar cube bowl in the fine arts faculty canteen. For 65 kurus(the s has line through bottom and makes sh noise), I have a lovely cup of nescafe in the morning. I agree Kloe...I really miss fresh ground, strong ass, french roast...just cream and no sugar. Delicious! Let's see... today my cali girl(not candy girl) and I went to the bazaar. We bought fresh strawberries(cilek-the c has line through bottom also and makes ch noise), green apples (elma in turkish) and cagla (again the ch noise and a thin over g which makes g silent and draws out the a)...yes! I am learning turkish!!! Cagla is this strange fruit that I have never seen before. It grows in March and April. It is this green,fuzzy seed/fruit like thing. It is a little bitter yet crisp and refreshing like cucumber...interesting? I had glass blowing today. We made small animals;fish, seals,etc...dunna nananana...Who is your candy girl...or boy? sweet boys...

No comments: