Sunday, April 8, 2007

"I love technology...


















But not as much as you you see"...Thank you Kip from Napoleon Dynamite. That is a line from the song he sings to Lafawnduh on their wedding day...so cute. Oh yes...Happy Easter and I really do love technology. The wonderful Internet allows me to talk to friends and family when I am miles and miles and miles away. It was so good to see your beautiful faces and hear your voices today (you know who you are). In this photo my cubes are a little fuzzy but I like it anyways. I can still know via the Internet what is going on in my friends lives...like getting engaged,surfing in Hawaii, also "Jesus Christ"...how quick you are at cleaning up the garage door remnants. I miss surfing and the sea. Good to see a glimpse of San Diego today. I will head to the west coast of Turkey next weekend though. So I almost forgot it was Easter today (Tara where am I going?) because I am in a Muslim country. I tried to tell my friends about the Easter Bunny. It was so fun to hunt for your basket or eggs. Like a buried treasure map...arghghhgh(my pirate noise?????????)

1 comment:

San Diego Deb said...

I love that the pic on the computer is me. I loved talking with you that day with your top gun head set on. It was so fun surfing with a water proof camera that day. We were right ontop of the reef, at one point my fin hit the reef. When you would look down all you could see was sharp reef and sea urchents. I love your new painting