Saturday, February 2, 2008

sosis and hellim peynir














Hot dog and cheese sandwich. Why is it so good? Since being in Turkey I have eaten alot of processed meats and liked it? I never used to buy hot dogs or salami and now every week with my boyfriend. I made him this sandwich just now. Sosis and hellim peynir, what is it about someone making something for you that makes it that much better? Is it that you didn't have to go through the work? Is it that you know it was made from love? Is it that the person makes it just a little differently than you would? By the way this cheese is amazing too! You fry it in the pan so it is warm and so salty with this hard, rubbery texture. Made with love...that's the way I was taught.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Afiet Olsun. I'm also a huge fan of Helim and wrote about on my site a few months ago ( http://jakedolson.com/blog/?cat=34 )